Calculate stairs for your waterfront.
Let’s Get Started!
- Select the location where you would like your stairs to begin. Typically, this is where a gang plank would rest to start your stair system. This installation assumes the use of a gang plank or retaining wall.
- Measure, as best you can, the vertical drop from your starting point on land, to where the stairs will rest on the water bottom. Record this drop in inches.
- Divide the vertical drop by 7( 49 ÷ 7 = 7 ). Subtract 1 from this number. This is the number of steps you will need for your stairs.
- Now measure out, from where the stairs will begin, the distance which you measured for in the previous step (for example, if you need 6 steps for your stairs, you measure out 6 feet). Mark this spot on your water bottom.
- Contact us for a quote or questions