These free plans for wood dock sections are ideal for residential or light commercial application. We have all the hardware you need to build it right the first time so your dock will last for decades. These easy to build designs have been in use by our company for over 33 years. Building by these plans using our recommended hardware and floats can allow you to have a dock as durable as a real Great Northern Dock. Increase your waterfront property value and your overall enjoyment of your castle. Configure your own dock with your own custom combination of these easy to handle dock sizes. Use our hardware to connect sections the way you want them. Call one of our professionals for help ensuring your design will perform the way you want. Build your own parts list from our provided bill of materials lists in these plans and let us ship them to your door. Source your lumber at your favorite local lumber yard, and please tell them about our free plans and our hardware.
You may also like these products below.
Aluminum Dock Ladder (20º Slanted) # 9079W
Aluminum Swim Ladder Standard Mounting Bolts and instructions included. Click image for expanded view.
Marine Grade Aluminum Slanted Dock Ladder with 4 steps.
Dock Ladder bolts to dock and can swing up on deck when not in use.
The slant makes climbing easy with less use of upper body strength.
Wide steps are extruded with a non-skid foot friendly texture for comfortable climbing.
With Handles attached, the ladder takes up 25.5″ x 8.5″ of deck space.
Ladder extends 43″ below the deck.
Steps are 10.5″ apart and are 16.5″ wide.
Dock Bumper "Guardian" #2254G
Universal Dock Bumper Mounts to docks for vertical or horizontal use.
- Slightly rounded on the back side for mounting to pilings or covering dock hardware.
- 3 bolt hole locations or 6 screw locations (use fender washers)
- Secondary rib structure for double protection.
- Soft vinyl with air pocket for soft and puffy protection.
- 6.5″ wide, 36″ long, 3.5″ thick.
- Tapered ends to prevent boats and ropes from catching the end of the bumper.
- Mounts to the track on Great Northern Docks FeatherLITE docks for horizontal use.
- Available in a snap on version for Great Northern Docks DuraLITE Docks for horizontal use.
- Available on an adjustable pipe bracket for 1.5″ schedule 40 Pipe legs.
Soft Gray Bumper for Horizontal or vertical use.
Dock Bumper to attach to pilings or dockside. Bumper mounts vertical or horizontal. Tapered ends allow dock lines to slip over. Great bumper for boats and PWC docking. 36″ dock bumper.
Reinforced Hinge Plate #6010
1/4" Galvanized Steel 4" Tall 10" Long Tab is 4 3/8"
This is a Hinge for a floating dock. (most common dock hinge) This reinforces the corner and uses the hinge bolt (#9092) for joining one to another.
It is important to place blocking in the gap between sections to keep people from stepping in the gap.