Here are some helpful dock tools for installation and removal of dock sections.
Click a product for more information.
- Here is a list of other basic tools you may already have at home.
- 9/16 Wrench and Socket as it is a standard size we use.
- 8 point half inch star bit or for the square head set screws that press into the pipe legs.
- 5 lb. sledge hammer.
- A level and some plastic levels float which is handy.
- Framing Hammer
- large screw driver for the latches on deck panels.
- Flat head screw driver for releasing J brackets on aluminum stationary docks.
- 1/4″ allen wrench for other set screws we often use.
- Water clothing such as boots, waders or wet suit, neoprene gloves, a hat, a mask and snorkel is useful.
- Strong Magnet or a rake if tools are dropped
- waterproof phone case
- battery tools charged up
- Pipe cutter