Universal Dock Bumper Mounts to docks for vertical or horizontal use.
- Guardians now comes standard with round bolt holes as seen in the above product image.
- Slightly rounded on the back side for mounting to pilings or covering dock hardware.
- Secondary rib structure for double protection.
- Soft vinyl with a puffy air pocket for soft and squishy protection “smooth as a silk”.
- 6.5″ wide, 36″ long, 3.5″ thick.
- Tapered ends to prevent boats and ropes from catching the end of the bumper.
- Mounts to the track on Great Northern Docks FeatherLITE docks for horizontal use.
- Available in 2 snap on versions from Great Northern Docks on DuraLITE Frames for horizontal and vertical use.
- Available on an adjustable pipe bracket for 1.5″ schedule 40 Pipe legs.
Soft Gray Bumper for horizontal or vertical use.
Dock Bumper to attach to pilings or dockside. Bumper mounts vertical or horizontal. Tapered ends allow dock lines to slip by. Great bumper for boats and PWC docking. 36″ dock bumper.
See the image gallery featuring this product below.
How to prevent a jet ski from drifting under the dock.
Guardian dock bumpers prevent boats & planes from drifting under the dock.
How to mount the Guardian to a 2×6 for a vertical pipe bumper.
How to mount the Guardian to the track on the FeatherLITE aluminum dock frame.