This Guardian Bumper snaps on to the Dura-LITE™ Aluminum Dock Frame using the groove on top and track beneath.
The extruded clips on the back of the bumper fit when snapped on the side of the dock frame.
Dock Bumper is made to be universal and mounts to nearly every form of dock for vertical or horizontal use.
- New for 2023: Firm, protective polyethylene material with an air pocket for impact protection.
- Rear contour conforms to pilings or hides dock hardware.
- Secondary rib structure provides improved deflection.
- 6.5″ wide, 36″ long, 3.5″ thick.
- Tapered ends to prevent boats and ropes from catching the end of the bumper.
- Mounts to the track on Great Northern Docks Feather-LITE™ docks for horizontal use.
- Available in 2 snap on versions from Great Northern Docks on Dura-LITE™ Frames for horizontal and vertical use.
- Also available on an adjustable pipe bracket for 1.5″ schedule 40 Pipe legs.
- Great for docks near boats and PWCs.
If mounted where there is a float, snap the three clips on and use the float to pinch the brackets into the lower track on the frame.
If mounted where there is no float, snap on all three clips and only bolt the middle clip to the track on the frame.