Wood Frame Dock Stairs with Thru Flow™ Stair Treads
- Wood frame stairs are custom made to order at any angle, typically 20º to 35º. This system is designed to be removable, but is suitable for permanent use where codes allow.
- Measuring for custom fits is available within reasonable travel distance to our factory in Naples, Maine.
- Open risers provide a lighter weight for ease of removal or install. Longer stairs are made in spliced segments. Framing is made from pressure treated lumber.
- Standard stair tread material choices include: pressure treated, western red cedar, and thru flow (poly propylene grating reinforced with fiberglass).
- Stairs are available with removable handrails to lighten the carrying load for installers. Rails can be top only, top & middle, or top with balusters (custom).
- Our hardware system allows for simple installation of complex landscape stairs with landings and turns. No excavation or concrete required. This is ideal for erosion sensitive areas where excavation would be harmful or expensive. Also ideal for remote locations that require all equipment to be hand carried.
Hover mouse over the interactive dock graphics to CLICK & BUY dock components
2x4 Rail Post Clamp (4 pack) #4051
Marine grade aluminum Requires two 3/8 bolts
The 2×4 Rail post clamp provides a pocket with a base that clamps a vertical 2×4 to the side of the dock frame. The 2×4 is the upright for a hand rail.
The railings can be easily removed.
Flush Mount Pipe Bracket #4183
Marine Grade Aluminum Requires four 3/8" carriage bolts Fits 1.5" schedule 40 Pipe
Mounts to the side of a frame to support a pipe leg.
Height adjustable with use of two stainless steel set screws.
These work great for outdoor stair stringers and pipe docks
Plate on back is 4.5″ x 5″
Gang Plank Hanger #6005
Galvanized Steel 3/16" thick
This bracket bolts to the under side of a gang plank and transitions from underneath to the deck surface on the supporting dock section. There are 3 locations for bolts to be installed, joining them together.
Pipe Auger (2 Pack) #2195
Fits 1.5" schedule 40 Pipe Cast Steel Galvanized
This Auger has a set screw that clamps it to the bottom of a pipe that would be screwed into the mud or sand.
This works great in river banks where the current would slide the pipes out of the mud.
The auger grips into the ground and screws in for install and unscrews for removal.
The turning of the pipe can be done with the pipe puller found here in the dock tools category.
(2 Per Pack)
People who bought this also bought the Pipe Puller “dock tool for pulling pipes”
Pipe Safety Cap (6 Pack) #2278G
Vinyl Cap Grey to fit 1 7/8″ OD Pipe
(6 Per Pack)
Corner Iron 90º #6027A
Marine Grade Aluminum 1/4" thick 2 3/4" each side Height = 4" Requires four 3/8" bolts
Corner Iron reinforces the inside corner of the dock frame.
Mostly needed on a section that is resting on the J-Brackets for stationary docks or to reinforce corners and stringers on floating docks that are under a lot of torque due to wind, current and wave action.
Corner Socket #4050
Bolts to a wood dock frame and fits 1 7/8″ OD Pipe. (Schedule 40 Galvanized Pipe)
Flip upside down for opposite side of dock.