GND offers a wide variety of the highest quality swim rafts ranging in price from $989 to $2,936.
You can choose from wood, aluminum, or plastic swim rafts.
- Decking choices on wood frames include: pressure treated and red cedar.
- Decking choices on aluminum frame swim rafts include red cedar, Perforated, or Lumberock solid board polyethylene decking.
- Optional ladders are available to add to any of our other swim rafts.
- Wood and aluminum swim rafts come standard with one keyhole anchor plate to connect chain.
- Anchor, Installation and delivery are not included, but can be arranged.
- Our rafts that are 8′ wide or under fit between the doors of a tractor trailer and can be shipped to commercial locations anywhere in the US.
- Provide the zip code, phone number, your choice of wood or DuraLITE raft, decking choice and ladder option.
DIY SWIM RAFT PRODUCTS
Mouse Over Graphic to CLICK & BUY Components
Below is a photo gallery of the swim floats we offer. All aluminum and wood rafts are built right here.
Swim Raft Deck Surface Variety (Deck surface depends on raft of choice)
We have been open all winter in Maine manufacturing docks for spring orders. Our 8’x8′ swim rafts seem to be very popular items in the yard this spring. Some are made for swim rafts that float within swimming distance from shore with one anchor while others are being used as multiple floating dock sections in larger floating dock systems. The 8’x8′ floating platform ships down the road and is very stable on the water when used in a floating dock, yet is also very manageable in areas where dock systems must be temporary and removed each season before winter ice sets in. We make them with removable deck panels.
The tough polyethylene float drums are rotation molded and available for sale if you are building your own floating dock. You can find them here along with dock plans for building docks in the shop section of our website or in our Factory Showroom in Naples Maine.
We ship individual floats using UPS ground or several floats on a pallet anywhere in the USA.
We also have a great selection of floating dock hardware that we make here in Maine for the seasonal docks that get taken apart and transported out of the water for winter storage.
Our Aluminum framed swim rafts are made with our DuraLITE and FeatherLITE custom extrusions. Our aluminum Docks and ramps that are hinged together use our heavier DuraLITE aluminum extrusion. Both aluminum extrusions are a closed tubular frame that is much stronger than an open C shaped channel like other docks on the market. The closed tube structure is best when waves and boat movement are constantly working to twist or tweak floating dock sections. We have included tracks in our extrusions for attaching accessories on both DuraLITE and FeatherLITE so you do not have to drill holes in your nice aluminum frame. The DuraLITE has been popular in the Sebago Lake area for over13 years. The FeatherLITE aluminum extrusion was developed a couple years later for a more standard duty frame that did not require the same durability and cost of material as the DuraLITE docks. Both are very strong and built in sections that are portable for easy installation.
Check out this swim raft in a storm!
Here we put to the test, an Impact canopy fastened to the DuraLITE frame.